- Digital Marketing Services +
- Attract +
- Search Engine Optimization - SEO
- Paid Search Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- engage +
- Website development
- Marketing Analytics
- Landing Page Optimization
- Mobile Marketing
- Delight +
- Social Community Platform
- Marketing Automation
- Why Work With WSI
- WSI Process
The modern website has the distinct capacity to perform as a 24/7 salesperson. With that in mind, we need a website that will greet a variety of potential client types or personas:
- Current clients looking to stay up to date or buying again,
- First time visitor who came to the site by proactively searching for assistance, saw your google ad and has come to your website for fulfillment. This is your chance!
This is a big opportunity to generate a sales lead, be sure the path is clear to answer questions, inform and acquire a scheduled event, form completion or phone contact.
Here are some considerations when planning a new website:
- Search Engines Designed(e.g. Google). This is by far the greatest resource for introducing your brand to someone who has never heard of you before. If generating new leads and sales opportunities is an ongoing project with your company, the site needs to be built on an SEO foundation. Every page has a purpose and distractions are eliminated from primary navigation. Do your SEO research and planning first, then build the site around it. Upon website launch, Google will know what you do and where you do it. Then they decide which search terms to post you on and what position or rank. Then you have to win the popularity contest with superior content marketing to your competitors. Success will generate leads that is for certain. That is not all, your Cost per Click with Google Ads will decrease as Google considers the quality of your site increases. That is money in the bank! Give your visitors a great user experience.
- WordPress Platformremains the most common platform for SMB and it is not hard to find a developer or assistant capable of keeping the website in good health and with up to date information.
- Decide on a custom design or a template.If you need to stand above the crowd, custom design can offer a unique look and not limit changes you may want to make at a future date. Templates are fine many times with modern layouts and designs at often much less of a cost. They are not always capable of making changes that you could later want so the shelf life can be shorter than custom. If you need to stand above the crowd, custom design can offer a unique look and not limit changes you may want to make at a future date. Templates are fine many times with modern layouts and designs at often much less of a cost. They are not always capable of making changes that you could later want so the shelf life can be shorter than custom.
- Full Service Platforms.Such as the Duda platform is made for easy maintenance. You need only purchase a domain. Duda includes the hosting, platform updates, security and https and more all for a reasonable monthly fee. E-commerce and many other features are included or available. The platform allows for effective SEO strategies so as to obtain a presence in Google should you choose to do this work. The site build cost here is comparable or less to a templated WordPress site given the technology is drag and drop. DIY is even possible. Speaking of DIY sites like, well you have heard of them, most SEO’s will not even try to optimize these DIY platforms, they are just not designed for it. There are monthly fees to support any website, compare the monthly costs here.
- Robust Platforms. If the site has complex requirements beyond what we would consider the normal business requirements of lead generation. There are platforms that are available to be research for a best fit. Speak with a consultant to determine the best one for your purpose.
- Reputation and trust.Once again, if your potential customer cannot find you on the internet in this technologically advanced world, they may conclude that your business is outdated or even worse, untrustworthy. Word of mouth is followed up by online brand research, believe it.
“Everybody thinks their website is above average”
– Matt Cutts – Google